Friday, June 3, 2011

Changing e-mail accounts?

I made a yahoo account a while back with a more childish name- obviously I thought it was very cool then haha. A while ago I made a more professional one with my first initial and my last name so I could hand it out to schools or other more important figures.

I was wondering if it was possible to take my old e-mail address and take everything that is sent to that e-mail to my newer one, without telling everyone I changed my e-mail. Also, I would want to keep this Y!A account, just change the e-mail so all my e-mails regarding Y!A is sent to my new one as well. Also, all my facebook notifications- can those be sent to my new one too? I know I can change my e-mail in facebook, but will it actually go to my new account?Changing e-mail accounts?You can create an alternate email address that will go to the same mailbox as your primary email ID. Just go to this page. http://edit.yahoo.com/config/list_alias



The only alternative is to create a new account by first signing out and then at sign in create a new one.



? ??l???q ?Changing e-mail accounts?For security reasons yahoo do not allow you to change your email address you need to open a new account to get a different address, but you can create a extra yahoo email address within your present account to do so use this link.

http://edit.yahoo.com/config/list_alias



Please note that Yahoo! limits the creation of Extra Email Addresses to two times within a one year period.



To create a new yahoo account Click the link below to a get new account application form.https://edit.yahoo.com/registration?.int…