Friday, June 3, 2011

Why did my e-mail change causing it to lose all the e-mail I previously had in my in-box?

When I opened my email, it looked different and I couldn't find the mail I had left in my in box. I would get new emails but I needed the past unanswered mail. Is this new?Why did my e-mail change causing it to lose all the e-mail I previously had in my in-box?Yahoo is doing a major update to the site. Many people are not able to get into Mail at all. Others can not find their emails. Some can see the mail but can not send or reply. You can not fix it. It is not your computer or browser.



THis happened for 3 weeks during the July 2008 update. Then suddenly it worked. No emails were lost.Why did my e-mail change causing it to lose all the e-mail I previously had in my in-box?Sounds like you were switched to the New Mail. Look to the top of the mail screen and if it says Mail Classic then click that and follow the prompt. Hopefully your emails will all be there. For most when switching their email returned.