Friday, June 3, 2011

I changed e mail address and wondered how can I now get a list of contacts from previous address?

- I'm fairly new to computers so may seem rather thick regarding them - I have e mail friends but now do not know how to find their e mail address after the change of e mail address for myself.

Would be so pleased if anyone can help me please - thanks.I changed e mail address and wondered how can I now get a list of contacts from previous address?log on your mail using your old e mail user name and password , you will find all your contacts their , you can copy this information and send it to your new e mail address in an e mail.

Their are other ways of importing the information but it depends on what e mail program you are using.eg outlook 2003 or outlook expess 2000 , lotus notes etc.web mail.