Friday, June 3, 2011

Have you ever changed e-mail address and wondered how many lost e-mails are out there drifting in cyberspace?

You know, a bit like the lost mail room in the post office.Have you ever changed e-mail address and wondered how many lost e-mails are out there drifting in cyberspace?That's like the question from Red Dwarf. %26quot;If's there's no heaven for robots, then where do all the calculators go%26quot;?Have you ever changed e-mail address and wondered how many lost e-mails are out there drifting in cyberspace?Yeah but I know it's not as many as I'd like to think it is.Have you ever changed e-mail address and wondered how many lost e-mails are out there drifting in cyberspace?LOL!

Actually yes. Some months back I got a Mac. My email carrier at the time was not able to work with Mac, so I could not even send out emails to let others know. I never even got to close the account. I have from time to time wondered what was in that inbox!

Blessings!