Friday, June 3, 2011

I have firefox and thinking of changing my default e-mail to yahoo?

need a link to make the change or insert yahoo mail in the selection., not sure I want to change from firefox to internet explorer 8I have firefox and thinking of changing my default e-mail to yahoo?What does using Firefox have to do with selecting Yahoo mail as your email provider? I have both, in fact, I've had Yahoo email for over 10 years. And I would urge you to forget IE8, it's as big a mess as IE7 and both of them suck. I didn't think Firefox would be as good as it is, so I'm very pleased with the it. I've used it now for about 6 months and don't intend to go back to Internet Explorer. Firefox is compatible with everything I've tried to use it with.



All you have to do is set up Yahoo as either your home page or your email service, and both are easy to do.I have firefox and thinking of changing my default e-mail to yahoo?I HAD RATHER HAVE FIREFOX ANY DAY !! E 8 KEPT ME MESSED UP

ALL THE TIME ! GOOD LUCK !! AND I LIKE Y EMAIL I HAVE HAD A FEW OTHERS AND I WILL KEEP YAHOO !
  • offer me some advice
  • how to cut hair
  •