Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I go about changing my e-mail address?

Log out and reenter thru create account. You can only start a new one.How do I go about changing my e-mail address?I'm not sure you can...I've been looking to do that as well....How do I go about changing my e-mail address?Just go to whatever service provider you want and sign up for a new account/address. There will be a link somewhere on the companies home email site that will say something along the lines of %26quot;sign up%26quot; or %26quot;create new account%26quot;. A lot of the major email companies will also allow you to forward important emails to your new account if you need to, but its pretty much as simple as that. Just basically pretend you never had an email address and do the same thing you did when you got your first one.How do I go about changing my e-mail address?You can either create a new Yahoo! account, or you can create a second email address for your current account (go to your mail Options.)