Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I change e-mail address that I use to receive messages from the group I own?

I own a group, and I receive group messages by individual e-mail. I want to change the e-mail address that I use for that group, but I cannot find a way to do that.How do I change e-mail address that I use to receive messages from the group I own?Follow these directions:

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/myp



Hope that helps!How do I change e-mail address that I use to receive messages from the group I own?Go to the group's page. Click Edit Membership in the top left. Then either choose a different address that you already have added to your account or add the one you want.How do I change e-mail address that I use to receive messages from the group I own?Sign in to your group.

At top of page and to the right of %26quot;Welcome yourname%26quot;, click on %26quot;My Account%26quot;. Enter your password if asked to. This will pull up your Account Info.

Click %26quot;Edit%26quot; located to the right of %26quot;Member Information%26quot;.

In the %26quot;Email Information%26quot; section, make your changes and select the new address as Primary by clicking on the little circle in front of it.

Make sure to scroll down to bottom of page and Click %26quot;Finished%26quot;.



You might still receive a few more group messages under old address then new ones will come to your new primary address.



mHow do I change e-mail address that I use to receive messages from the group I own?Sign in to your group

at the top beside your ID click on edit membership

if you have only one e-mail address you can add another one

Good luck