Friday, June 3, 2011

What is the limit on number of contacts that you can send a yahoo e-mail to at the same time?

I have heard 100 addresses; but also 50 only in each of the to; cc and bcc fields (which would add up to 150??)

can someone pls give me a definitive answer?

I need to notify all my contacts (approx 600) of a change of mailing address. Does that mean I have to send 6 e-mails?

at what point does Yahoo block the e-mail because it appears as spam?

Pls help with a detailed answer. very confused.What is the limit on number of contacts that you can send a yahoo e-mail to at the same time?you can only send 100 per hour to a max of 500 per dayWhat is the limit on number of contacts that you can send a yahoo e-mail to at the same time?I don't know about the max per day, but I know that it isn't 100 max per hour rather 100 max per e-mail sent with at least 1 of which in the to field because I had to work arould a similar problem before.

Report Abuse

What is the limit on number of contacts that you can send a yahoo e-mail to at the same time?I don't think there is a limit to how many emails you can send a day or how many people you can send the same email to