Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Help this guy is stalking me, need help changing my E-mail!?

Ok, about two years ago I had a best friend, really cool guy. We used to do guy stuff, play video games, talk about girls, drink beer, etc. Then one day we got into it about money. Oh, also it was kind of weird because he was so older than me but we were good friends so I didn't care. Well, like I said our friendship totally fell apart. So, now this guy won't leave me alone. I changed my number, changed my E-mail twice but no matter what he finds me and sends me threatening E-mail. I guess I was succesful this time with my E-mail but I am in University now so he found my school e-mail and uses that now. I dont know what to do, I am tired of it. I wish I could confront him to seriously beat him, but I do not want to stoop down to his level or even really want to see him. How can I change my E-mail and prevent him from finding it. Also is this a crime? He insults me, my family and my race. There has to be something I can do besides run. Please mature anwsers...Help this guy is stalking me, need help changing my E-mail!?you should definately call the cops this guy sounds creepy and if he's threatening you through e-mails and stalking you online then you have a case. so don't take matters into your own hand call the cops get others involved to be your witness.Help this guy is stalking me, need help changing my E-mail!?Block his email?Help this guy is stalking me, need help changing my E-mail!?Go to the cops if it is such a threat to you. He will leave you alone if they get onto him.? SHow them some of the emails and then have action tell the uni that there is a male stalker that wont leave you alone and you need help changing your email. Best of Luck !!Help this guy is stalking me, need help changing my E-mail!?Thats a crime, print out the emails and bring to the police stationHelp this guy is stalking me, need help changing my E-mail!?SEND AN ABUSE REPORT SEE IF THAT HELPS -K-