Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How can i stop someone e-mailing me without changing my e-mail?

most e-mail services have a blacklist, spam list, or some kind of blocking feature try something like that.How can i stop someone e-mailing me without changing my e-mail?There should be a tab somewhere where is says ingonore then you just add the emailand they should stop emailing you if not go to yahoo help and find out.How can i stop someone e-mailing me without changing my e-mail?If you look at the settings of your account, you should be able to block e-mails by entering the e-mail addresses belonging to the unwanted people.How can i stop someone e-mailing me without changing my e-mail?Add them to your blocked senders listing for now, they will give up eventually.How can i stop someone e-mailing me without changing my e-mail?yes click on the email and then click spam.. yahoo nomally but a block on itHow can i stop someone e-mailing me without changing my e-mail?add them to your bulk and you will not see them and they can mail all they want you can report them im just block them you dont have to answer themHow can i stop someone e-mailing me without changing my e-mail?you can put a block on this person by going to your set up boxs it works i have done it loads.How can i stop someone e-mailing me without changing my e-mail?If you are having problems with someone e:mailing you report them to the police give them the e:mail address of the person e:mailing you and they will send them a warning e:mail. This might solve your problem.How can i stop someone e-mailing me without changing my e-mail?Just simply block that persons Email address.(ignore-block-blacklist-spam)