Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How can I change my "e-mail"to another name?

I just would like to change my e-mail to a different one, how can I do it?How can I change my %26quot;e-mail%26quot;to another name?Change how your name appears on your emails,



If you have Yahoo Classic

Go to %26quot;Options%26quot; on the right side of your email page

Click on %26quot;Mail Options%26quot; %26gt;%26quot;general%26quot; %26gt;From%26quot; %26gt;enter new name

%26gt;Save.



If you have All New Yahoo Mail.

Go to %26quot;Options%26quot; on the right In “Management” click General

Preferences.

“From name:” type in new name %26gt;Save.



Let your contacts know your new addy,

Go to %26quot;Options%26quot; %26gt; mail options %26gt;announce Email Address %26gt;

enter new address. Then enter the people you wish to know your

new addy and add a message if you wish %26gt;Preview and send

announcement.

and that's it

good luck.

€€
  • DSL Internet / Router problem
  • xp
  •