Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Microsoft Outlook - change mail order and delete the prompts?

I have two questions that probably have really simple solutions...but I don't know what they are. :-)



1) In Microsoft Outlook, all of my old messages show first instead of the recent ones. How do I change the order so that the most recent show first?



2) At some point in time, I typed in incorrect e-mail addresses and now when I type an address in the %26quot;to%26quot; field, the wrong e-mail addresses pop up (and sometimes I select them by mistake). Is there any way to delete those prompts?Microsoft Outlook - change mail order and delete the prompts?1) At the top of your list of messages, click on the word RECEIVED. That is the date list. Each time you click that, it changes to newest-to-oldest... or to oldest-to-newest.



2) Click on ADRESSES. Your Address Book will popup in a new window. Right-Click on the email addresses that are incorrect, one at a time. You can then click on DELETE, if you don't want them any more, or click on PROPERTIES and then make changes to them by clicking the NAME tabe at the top of that window. Edit the email address to show what it should be, clic OK, then close your Address Book when you are done.
  • howdoyoumakeyourcomputerfaster
  • how to view private myspace
  •