Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How would I go about changing my e-mail address.Change dmf7801@yahoo.com to another id.?

To Change your Email Address



Click Options (in the upper-right corner of your Mail page)

Select Mail Options.

...From the list on the left

Click Accounts.

...The second half of this page is called %26quot;Extra Mail Address.%26quot; Click Get Started

...Follow the instructions to create an extra mail address.



Note:

When you create an extra mail address, it appears in the list of Yahoo! Mail accounts shown on this page.



You can then

Choose it from your Yahoo Beta Mail %26quot;Compose%26quot; feature

**** From:How would I go about changing my e-mail address.Change dmf7801@yahoo.com to another id.?Once created, an email address cannot be changed. If you want a different ID, you would have to sign up for a new one.How would I go about changing my e-mail address.Change dmf7801@yahoo.com to another id.?You can change it by going to OPTIONS on the email page and then to MAIL ADDRESSES..There you will find a box where you can delete your old one and change it to whatever you want. Dont forget to tell on you address buddies of the change.....