Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How can I change my e-mail address, but still receive e-mails to my exisitng e-mail?

I just got married and want a new e-mail address, but don't want to lose my saved e-mails/contacts etcHow can I change my e-mail address, but still receive e-mails to my exisitng e-mail?For security reasons yahoo do not allow you to change your email address you need to open a new account to get a different address, but you can create a extra yahoo email address within your present account to do so use this link.

http://edit.yahoo.com/config/list_alias



Please note that Yahoo! limits the creation of Extra Email Addresses to two times within a one year period.



To create a new yahoo account Click the link below to a get new account application form.https://edit.yahoo.com/registration?.int…How can I change my e-mail address, but still receive e-mails to my exisitng e-mail?You can have as many email addresses as you want - many are free (such as Yahoo! ones) some you can pay for.

I have bought a domain which is my name and I can use any email address with that as its core as I like - costs for that vary - I have heard of one at £12.50 per year - mine is £34 per year with 34sp.com.

Setting up a new email account won't instantly pull your existing contacts over - but keeping you current one means you can export the list and import into your new account.How can I change my e-mail address, but still receive e-mails to my exisitng e-mail?Just get a new one, leave your old one alone. But why should you change your eMail address? It's yours not your husbands.How can I change my e-mail address, but still receive e-mails to my exisitng e-mail?I want to deletehe old email address

susu_khouryHow can I change my e-mail address, but still receive e-mails to my exisitng e-mail?Open up your email and click the button 'import contacts'. Follow the instructions and you'll find all your contacts in your new account. Best of all, Yahoo! automatically sends emails to all your contacts that you have a new email.How can I change my e-mail address, but still receive e-mails to my exisitng e-mail?Have two separate accounts.How can I change my e-mail address, but still receive e-mails to my exisitng e-mail?You cannot change your ID name or address.

You can cancel the old account and open a new one with the desired information. Or simply open a new account with a different name and password, and use both.

Or, another option is to create an alternate E-mail address that will go to the same mailbox as your main E-mail ID.

Click here:

http://edit.yahoo.com/config/list_alias