Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How can I change my e-mail address on Myspace if my old one doesn't exist anymore?

We switched ISP a few months ago, and my old e-mail address was deleted, however it is still the one I use to log into myspace. I want to delete my account, but it says I can't do that without a cancelation code sent via e-mail. It won't let me change my e-mail either, saying I have to get a code sent to my old one which doesn't exist!! What can I do?How can I change my e-mail address on Myspace if my old one doesn't exist anymore?You can't delete it.

See, MySpace uses your email to verify that you really want to delete it, and to make sure it's not just some random person trying to get rid of it.

Maybe you can just delete everything and make a DIV Overlay layout to block out your page.

bbzspace.com.

If not, then just delete everyone.How can I change my e-mail address on Myspace if my old one doesn't exist anymore?if you go to edit profile then go to acc. setting go to its right under e mail address and just change itHow can I change my e-mail address on Myspace if my old one doesn't exist anymore?well

just message me on myspace and I'll show u

step by step

www.myspace.com/new yorkla