Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do I change my e-mail address on my Yahoo Personals acct?

Like a dim-wit, I mistakenly placed 2 different e-mail addresses on my Yahoo Personals acct.Now I can't answer the questions or responses on the one acct.How do I make just one address to receive feedback from my personals acct.? Thank youHow do I change my e-mail address on my Yahoo Personals acct?For security reasons yahoo do not allow you to change your email address you need to open a new account to get a different address, but you can create a extra yahoo email address within your present account to do so use this link.

http://edit.yahoo.com/config/list_alias



Please note that Yahoo! limits the creation of Extra Email Addresses to two times within a one year period.



To create a new yahoo account Click the link below to a get new account application form.https://edit.yahoo.com/registration?.int…How do I change my e-mail address on my Yahoo Personals acct?You have to go in and delete one of the accounts and in order to do that you need the information you used to make it. Make very sure that is what you want to do, if you delete the account you can never get it back, or use that ID name, either.

Any other yahoo programs associated with your mail account will also be deleted.

If you are sure:

Click on the help at the upper right corner of the screen from the account you want to delete.

Help /Account and password /Your Account Info / How can I delete my account