Thursday, November 25, 2010

Can I have more than one e-mail address with yahoo?How do I go about changing my e-mail address w/ yahoo?

Can I change my e-mail address w/ yahoo and how do I go about doing it.



Can I have more than one e-mail address with yahoo?Can I have more than one e-mail address with yahoo?How do I go about changing my e-mail address w/ yahoo?yes u CAN have more then1 i have 3Can I have more than one e-mail address with yahoo?How do I go about changing my e-mail address w/ yahoo?yes you can...just sign up for a new FREE account.Can I have more than one e-mail address with yahoo?How do I go about changing my e-mail address w/ yahoo?u can hav as many email u want on yahoo. but what sense does it make 2 hav more dan 1 id. i try even not 2 hav more email accounts as its difficult to maintain many email ids.Can I have more than one e-mail address with yahoo?How do I go about changing my e-mail address w/ yahoo?Go to the link for all your question about yahoo mail.Can I have more than one e-mail address with yahoo?How do I go about changing my e-mail address w/ yahoo?you can under the yahoo the account you can change your name and password to another on if you like but you can only use one at a time.