Thursday, November 25, 2010

Someone keeps changing my e-mail even though I have repeatedly changed the password.?

How do I set up a new account and transfer all my old emails over without having to send them one at a time?Someone keeps changing my e-mail even though I have repeatedly changed the password.?I don't think that will help. Someone may have installed a key logger on your computer. This type of program documents every key you push then sends that information via the internet to the the hacker. If you change e-mail accounts, the hacker will just hack your next e-mail account. At this point, you need to run a virus check and a spybot check. Also, check your task manager to see if any unknown programs are accessing your CPU. This may help you narrow down the malicious program. Also, I would not use this computer for secured transactions (credit card, bank accounts) for the foreseeable future.Someone keeps changing my e-mail even though I have repeatedly changed the password.?Some email services allow you to automatically forward messages. Check mail options for that. And when you set up a new service, do it through something that isn't hotmail or yahoo. Try a more secure one, like one through your internet service provider, work, or school (if you have the option)



Make sure that when you change your password, you change the personal question as well. If you don't change that and someone knows the personal question, changing the password isn't going to do anything.Someone keeps changing my e-mail even though I have repeatedly changed the password.?You don't say whether you have security on your computer cause this could be the problem, if you have a trojan in your system they can copy your keystrokes and see everything you do! :)Someone keeps changing my e-mail even though I have repeatedly changed the password.?e-mails cannot be changed but i think you want to say that someone is keeping an access to your mail account. if changing password doesn't help, it could be that your full info of that account had been known already. you could change the security question, the location and make a strong password this time. but if you want to create a new account, you can make it also. import the address book from your old mail add into your new one. then better delete the old account after moving all the stuffs there.