Thursday, November 25, 2010

How do I change e-mail settings in Facebook via screenreader?

I use JAWS (Job Access With Sound), a screenreader for the blin. I am trying to figure out how to change the settings in my Facebook account to e-mail me when someone writes on my wall. I prefer to use Facebook Mobile, but if I'm given step-by-step directions, I can use the main Facebook.



Does anyone know how to change the settings so that it e-mails me with messages posted to my wall? Please provide step-by-step directions if possible. Thanks!How do I change e-mail settings in Facebook via screenreader?Go to your account settings and click on notifcation than from that page you have the option to turn on the notifcation for anything that you want including wall posts than hit the save button and your done