Thursday, November 25, 2010

Does changing your yahoo e-mail password change the password on your yahoo messenger too?

Someone knows my yahoo messenger password, so to keep them from getting into it, I need to change the password. I don't have yahoo messenger on this computer though, so can I change the password on my yahoo mail %26amp; leave it at that? Will it change the password on my messenger too? reply asap!! please and thank you!Does changing your yahoo e-mail password change the password on your yahoo messenger too?yesDoes changing your yahoo e-mail password change the password on your yahoo messenger too?yes they are all interlocked on the same accountDoes changing your yahoo e-mail password change the password on your yahoo messenger too?Yep, changing your password on Yahoo.com name changes your Yahoo Messenger pasword. I know, cuz I did it 3 days ago.Does changing your yahoo e-mail password change the password on your yahoo messenger too?whatever you changes with your account, everything in that account will be changed because you will pass thru the account information page of that particular account.

*any account whether you use it for email, messenger, yahoo launchcast music, yahoo groups, etc,etc is only one account itself!