Thursday, November 25, 2010

How can i keep my ex-husband from entering my site and reading and erasing e-mail without changing my password

i want to keep steve and snit out of my email and internet exptress permanently.How can i keep my ex-husband from entering my site and reading and erasing e-mail without changing my passwordYou cannot. Just change your whole email address, and don't tell anyone who talks to your ex husband what it is. Meanwhile, keep the old email address for people who do talk to your ex husband.How can i keep my ex-husband from entering my site and reading and erasing e-mail without changing my passwordIf he already knows the password, the ONLY way IS to change the password !How can i keep my ex-husband from entering my site and reading and erasing e-mail without changing my passwordWhy not just change your password?How can i keep my ex-husband from entering my site and reading and erasing e-mail without changing my passwordyea, the only way is to change the password or check it before he does.How can i keep my ex-husband from entering my site and reading and erasing e-mail without changing my passwordyou _could_ open a new email address and tell your friends to mail you there. that way you could keep your old email/pwd and he cant get to your mail. If your old email address is with a ISP, they may be able to 'redirect' all of your mail from your old address to your new one.How can i keep my ex-husband from entering my site and reading and erasing e-mail without changing my passwordIf it was me, I'd shoot the bastards.



If your husband is reading and deleting your email, I'd say it's time not so much to start thinking about system security as hiring a competent divorce attorney.



In the meantime, though, you're going to have to change your system passwords and make certain he never gets them.How can i keep my ex-husband from entering my site and reading and erasing e-mail without changing my passwordSad truth is the only way would be for you to change your password.How can i keep my ex-husband from entering my site and reading and erasing e-mail without changing my passwordThe only way is to change your password. And do it ASAP before he changes it %26amp; then you won't be able to access it at all.



Changing your password is not a big deal, simple %26amp; quick, a couple clicks %26amp; you're done

.