Thursday, November 25, 2010

Changing e-mail address! dangerous!?

I have just changed my e-mail over from outlook express to Yahoo, and now the fools have taken 19000 points off of me! Taken my name off the leader board and shown my new e-mail address all over Q%26amp;A! And can you talk to them direct? no flaming way you can! So if they read this try and put it right quickly!Changing e-mail address! dangerous!?Go to this online help form to describe your problem: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/ge

or send a mail to customer support: cc-advoc@yahoo-inc.com

or call Yahoo! Customer Service: 1-408-349-1572Changing e-mail address! dangerous!?If nobody's home, tell them to get back to you as soon as possible, or this feisty little grandmother (me) is gonna be very upset!!!

Report Abuse

Changing e-mail address! dangerous!?You should go to YAnswers and on the upper right hand corner you will see %26quot;My Profile%26quot; . Click on that and when your profile page comes up click on %26quot;Edit Information%26quot;. You can choose your option there to have your email address UNavailable to the public.

I can't help you with your points. They are probably at a loss. Sorry.