Thursday, November 25, 2010

How do I change my email user name without changing my e-mail address?

You'll have to create a new account. The current one you have now can't be changed because of security reasons. Go do that here: https://edit.yahoo.com/registration?



Conversely, you can create an extra email address under your current account by going here: http://edit.yahoo.com/config/list_aliasHow do I change my email user name without changing my e-mail address?If the name you want to change is included in your account ID, you cannot change it. You will have to cancel the account and open a new one with the new information and password.

If not, you can go to, then click on: Options / mail options / account information; and change the info there.

If you wish to change the name showing in your 'From%26quot; line on out-going mail, go to, then click on Options / mail options / general preferences / the top 'From name' line, change to what you want
  • family cell phone plan
  • memory card for digital camera need replacement
  •