Thursday, November 25, 2010

How do I change one e-mail address to another if?

I have forgotten the name on the first account? I want to make all my e-mails on my accounts to just one account. I am having verification for e-mail change of address sent to an account that I can't even access.How do I change one e-mail address to another if?i think you're up the creek unless you know the log-in name. the password can be retrieved. but, if you get the name and password, you can just have all the e-mail from the old account forward automatically to the new one. eventually (after a period of inactivity) that old e-mail will be made inaccessible by Yahoo! or whomever because of lack of use by the user (you).How do I change one e-mail address to another if?idkHow do I change one e-mail address to another if?fdghdfhgHow do I change one e-mail address to another if?ur sol.. you have to start all overHow do I change one e-mail address to another if?What was the verification address for it? You may have to go into it and put down that you don't remember your password and get asked asecurity questionHow do I change one e-mail address to another if?I don't think there is a way.How do I change one e-mail address to another if?i want to change my email address