Monday, September 19, 2011

Can I find out who has been on my Hot-mail e-mail. I think my x is checking my e-mail by changing my password?

he knows my personal information. So I know its him changing the password so he can get in my hotmail acct. How can I find out if its him? Can he get introuble for that?Can I find out who has been on my Hot-mail e-mail. I think my x is checking my e-mail by changing my password?Alright first you need to get on and change your password. then after you do that modify what state your living in under personal information, and change the answer to your secret question. that will stop him from doing it that way. the other way he can get into your account is by telling hotmail to send the account info the other email address you gave them when you signed up...so the only way he can use this method is if he knows the account name and password of your other email. if such is the case than do the same thing for your other email account. this will block him out completely. if you cant get on your email becuase the password is wrong than you know he stole you account and you need email all your contacts, or as many as you can remember and tell them that your dick head of an ex stole your email account and that any email coming from there isnt from you and they can just mark it as spam. this way he cant send out any malicious emails that will hurt friends or family thinking its coming from you. (had a friend that used the same password once and his x took that one as well...rofl!) best of luck to ya! if you have any other questions you can just email em to me... sorry for the typos...i almost never get on this thing and just happened to see yours and came running to help... but i have to go. CYACan I find out who has been on my Hot-mail e-mail. I think my x is checking my e-mail by changing my password?Theres no way to see who is checking it, and too hard to prove to get him in trouble. Why don't you try to change your personal info, even if it's wrong, to something he wont know. That way he can't get in anymore.