Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I change my e-mail password? Someone has been sending mail from my address?

Someone has been sending mail to my contacts using my address. I want to change my PW.How do I change my e-mail password? Someone has been sending mail from my address?This happened, when you send emails to multiple contacts

using the CC option.All your contact can be copied

and used for Spamming and even sold to web sites

and once they have your contacts they don't need

you anymore so Using a virus sweep or PC cleanup

and even changing your Password won't help



All you can do really is to mark mail as spam and

eventually,it will go away.



In the future send multiple mail by Bcc as it doesn't

show all your contacts

Tell all your friends to use it also.

https://edit.yahoo.com/config/change_pw

Just click on this link and change your password



Have a great day.



Jes***How do I change my e-mail password? Someone has been sending mail from my address?Go to setting o messenger or email page and change pass word.