Friday, September 23, 2011

How do you change you Myspace e-mail when your old one is no longer valid?

When I try to change my e-mail in Myspace...it sends a code to the old, non existent, e-mail to enter into myspace to prove that you own the new e-mail.



I have tried there support...for 5 months ignored.How do you change you Myspace e-mail when your old one is no longer valid?Ask Tom,he has a myspace and he helped we with my problemHow do you change you Myspace e-mail when your old one is no longer valid?Log onto your Myspace, go under settings, and there should be a place that says:



Contact Address



You can change it right there.How do you change you Myspace e-mail when your old one is no longer valid?Dang I didn't know you could change it at all lol.
  • windows xp
  • Experiences with best bed sheets and ones to avoid
  •