Friday, September 23, 2011

How do you change your e-mail address and send the new address to contacts in your address book?

I recently switched from one ISP to another but somehow it got activated before I could announce my new e-mail address to the contacts in my address book. I have never done this before and I need some advice on this. Thanks so much!How do you change your e-mail address and send the new address to contacts in your address book?The contacts in your email account will work from email address for most programs they are not linked to your email address they are linked to the program.



As I don't know what program you use I will keep this generic.



From your new email account send an email to everyone at once but blind copy them thats the bc catagory so you protect their privacy and in the RE line simply put this is **** my email addy has been changed to this



That will show up in their in box so they will know its safe to open and not from a stranger.



Then you can put what you want in the body of the email.



Sometimes the simplest answer is the best answer.....How do you change your e-mail address and send the new address to contacts in your address book?Thanks for your help!! Valerie

Report Abuse