Monday, September 19, 2011

How to finds out why I can't get the information on who got on my e-mail and changed my password?

Some one got on my E-mail and changed my password. That is Fraude.............. Why won't Yahoo get this information for my account? I have ask since May 23, 06. No reply back at all. I feel this person(who ever it may BE) will try again. I feel that I am just getting spit on and throw in the trash. I have rights and I feel that I am not getting no where with Yahoo.

Please see if you have the President name and address whcih I may call him/ her to get this problem solve.How to finds out why I can't get the information on who got on my e-mail and changed my password?They don't know it's a fraude probably, they probably thought it was you, it's a computer, and people can't see whose doing it unless they track it down to the house. That's hard, it's tuff **** sister, I'm sorry, I sometimes have the same problems, but u can't do anything cuz there are zillians of people out there and you have no idea who it could be, just change your password now and tell whoever has your e-mail ur changing it, GOOD LUCK! LuvCarlyHow to finds out why I can't get the information on who got on my e-mail and changed my password?try to log on again by entering user id and do not enter password and click forgot password?ur password would be mailed to list of mailing address you during registering on that particular site.....bye,take care.How to finds out why I can't get the information on who got on my e-mail and changed my password?I think that yahoo can't do anything to your problem,sorry.