Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I change my e-mail display name to my real name?

I joined a yahoo chatroom and i noticed that my email showed. And i dont like that, then is aw that some people had theyre name and not theyre email and some others had theyre email. Is this because i have a mac computer or something , or is there a way of changing it? Please help me. I would gladly appreciate it.How do I change my e-mail display name to my real name?CHANGE %26quot;FROM%26quot; NAME IN YAHOO MAIL

1. Click on the %26quot;Options%26quot;, Mail Options link in the upper right of your yahoo mail page.

2. At the top of the General page that opens, go to the box across from %26quot;From%26quot;, delete what you have in there, and enter a nickname, email address or whatever you would like displayed in outgoing mail.

4. Most important, go to the top left and click the Save Changes icon.