Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I change my e-mail address on Hotmail without creating a new account?

I want to change my e-mail address, but do not want to create a new account. Is it possible that I can do that? Thank you. How do I change my e-mail address on Hotmail without creating a new account?hi

no you cannot do that, you have to create another account

--?you can create it here

--?if wanting a @live.com or @hotmail.com account

http://get.live.com/getlive/overview

--?if wanting a @msn.com account

https://accountservices.passport.net/reg…



?to forward your mail to the new account

--open your old account

--options (ops)

--Forward mail to another e-mail account

--check this option'Forward your mail to another e-mail address

--%26gt;Type the e-mail address you want to forward the mail to:

--%26gt;save



?you can also export/ import your MSN / mail contacts to the new account



?sign in to MSN using your old account

contacts

save contact list

a file will be created in 'C:/my documents'



?now open MSN with the new account

contacts

import contacts

go to the file created previously

import



that's it



?you can also use your email

contacts export/import contacts





☆?.?*¨*`?.☆? ??ρε ? ?εlρε?☆?.?*¨*`?.?☆

::: (\(\

*: (=' :') :*

?.. (,('')('')¤°

☆?.?*¨*`?.???ε ? η?¢ε ??у ?.?*¨*`?.?☆

☆cσρчяιg?τ ?2008 χ?η??☆

☆?ση'т ¢σρу, вε σяιgι??☆

How do I change my e-mail address on Hotmail without creating a new account?I don't believe you can. Especially if you've already used the email to sign up for other websites. Not that that's what prevents it, but all in all I don't think it's possible.How do I change my e-mail address on Hotmail without creating a new account?You don't. In order to have a different e-mail address, you would have to create a whole new account, it's not a password that you can just change.How do I change my e-mail address on Hotmail without creating a new account?not possible