Friday, September 23, 2011

Changing MySpace E-Mail Address? Help!?

So, I made my MySpace about two years ago with a legit e-mail, but now I don't have access to that e-mail account. I'm aware of the fact that I have to have the confirmation password, but seeing that I can't get into the old e-mail, I can't get that. How can I change my e-mail without the confirmation code?Changing MySpace E-Mail Address? Help!?It isn't possible.



Next time, re-route your destination email for your accounts (Myspace or otherwise) BEFORE you cancel your email account.Changing MySpace E-Mail Address? Help!?It is possible. But you must know the %26quot;old e-mail%26quot;. Here is the link. Follow the instructions. It may take up to 72 hours to hear back from Myspace so be patient.



http://www.myspace.com/Modules/Help/Page