Friday, September 23, 2011

I am with Verizon DSL and Yahoo mail and I am interested in changing my e-mail address. Could someone help.?

I have an e-mail address that is not very professional and need for it to change. I have important e-mails I must send.I am with Verizon DSL and Yahoo mail and I am interested in changing my e-mail address. Could someone help.?Currently, it is not possible to change ur email address..however, ur can create an extra mail address...to do so, go to Mail Options%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;Mail Accounts%26gt;%26gt;Click the link %26quot;Get Started%26quot; at the bottom of the page and followthe onscreen instructions. From then, ur would be able to receive emails sent to ur Verizon address and the newly created Extra Email address.



However, if u have not already cancelled ur Verizon DSL service, I suggest u to forward emails that are showing in ur Verizon acct to ur other Yahoo! Mail account before cancelling it....or u can use POP access and download all those emails stored in your Verizon acct to an email client like Outlook Express or Eudora.



If u cancel ur DSL, u would be loosing ur data stored in it....



Satheesh.I am with Verizon DSL and Yahoo mail and I am interested in changing my e-mail address. Could someone help.?Press:



%26quot;Options%26quot;

%26quot;Address Guard%26quot;
  • Can humans catch giardia from dogs
  • web hosting servers
  •