Monday, September 19, 2011

Need to change email in my space,it wasnt done before e-mail address changed. What do I need to do ?

Iam sort of a computer ilirete, need some help. Changing my e-mail address.Need to change email in my space,it wasnt done before e-mail address changed. What do I need to do ?If you still have the old e-mail address.... than just go to MySpace. ....ACCOUNT SETTINGS.... and E-MAIL.... If you don't have the old address..... than it's a longer process that has to do with recreating an account (on yahoo or what you used), with the same e-mail address that you had, before your new address. It's like having your old account again ... Then you go to myspace.... on the account that you have now (that you want to use w/ myspace now)..... go to account settings and e-mail..... type your desired e-mail address in the space provided and click save changes..... and they're going to send you an e-mail.... on your old e-mail address (account that you re-created).... and you go there and click some link.... ;)) It sounds weird but I had the same problem and it's the only way it worked (recreating your old account)... :))Need to change email in my space,it wasnt done before e-mail address changed. What do I need to do ?You can't change your email with myspace..you have to stay with the email you registered with. It bites, but you have to reregister to have your email officially changed, or just keep the one you have and have email forwarded if you still want their emails.