Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I change my e-mail address to receive my A1fun mails?

My e-mail address was changed, and as a result I have had to create another e-mail name and address. Since the change, I have not received my daily dose of A1fun mails, which I miss. How do I change my e-mail address to receive them? I have edited my profile but the mails still don't arrive. Please help.How do I change my e-mail address to receive my A1fun mails?CHANGE ADD EMAIL ADDRESS



go to mail page at top you will see welcome and your user name

click on user name

put in password

choose edit

change email address



ADD ANOTHER EMAIL ADDRESS



http://edit.yahoo.com/config/list_alias?

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/orHow do I change my e-mail address to receive my A1fun mails?good deal thanks

Report Abuse

How do I change my e-mail address to receive my A1fun mails?You would also have to make sure that the email address you used to subscribe to your A1fun mails is the same as your current address. Try going to the website where you signed up for the A1fun mails originally to change your information there. Otherwise, your emails would just be delivered to your old address and not your new one.