Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thinking of changing my e-mail......where should I go?

I've had yahoo e-mail forever, but it's getting ridiculous with all the join this yahoo group, enlarge certain parts of your anatomy etc. Whats a good e-mail server? Or is there any way other than just deleting these that I can get them to go away? I do have my spam block up but in just a few days I'll get a few hundred of these messages.Thinking of changing my e-mail......where should I go?gmail.gmail.gmail.gmail.gmail.gmail.gmai?br>
gmail.gmail.gmail.gmail.gmail.gmail.gm?br>


gmail.gmail.gmail.gmail.gmail.gmail.gm?br>
gmail.gmail.gmail.gmail.gmail.gmail.gm?br>


Its the best email acct ive had yet, and i have 5 email addresses. By far the best!! So many features, so little time.





Gmail! I have a yahoo. I know we are on yahoo. Sorry yahoo. I still love you but gmail is awesome and i get very little or no spam. It also helps if you dont give out your email address though.









I see no one else has recommended anything else. So it must be better. :)