Friday, September 23, 2011

How do you change your e-mail address when using outlook express?

I screwed up the e-mail address and I cant send e-mail because the server rejects it. Can you please tell me how to fix it.How do you change your e-mail address when using outlook express?go to tool and click accounts and then add and follow the directions maybe you dont have to change it, just fix it if you are using sbcyahoo dsl you need to go to properties and servers and check my server requiares autheticationHow do you change your e-mail address when using outlook express?I was wondering if you messed it up. My outlook express is not owrking either and I can not find any way of fixing it. If you get a way of fixing it, I would appreciate it if you would email the instructions to me.Thanks in advance.