Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How can I send a picture from my cellphone to my e-mail?

I've got a motorola razor, and I would really like to send a picture on there to my e-mail address. How can I do this? I know I have to type in my e-mail in the send thingy, but whenever I do that, it comes up with numbers instead of letters. Help?How can I send a picture from my cellphone to my e-mail?you should be able to press the left or right soft key where it says 123

and change it to either Abc or ABC or Word/ t9.



and then you can type words!

and just enter your e-mail address where it says 1: or SEND TO: or whatever :)How can I send a picture from my cellphone to my e-mail?It thinks you are trying to send it to another phone.

See if there is another send option. Or put your email address into your phone's contact list. Then try to pick the e-mail address from the contact list.